Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home







The baby and I are enjoying being home. I had to stay one extra night in the hospital due Dallin and his Jaundice. He is doing really well now. He is a great baby. He hardly cries. We are enjoying having him home. Joshua is doing really well. He points out the baby's features and will just stare at him. He is very good. He is so big and growing up so fast. The birth was so great. It was better than I could have imagined. I know the Lord was watching over us. Every birth is a miracle, and I especially feel that way after this one. Michael did such a good job. He didn't even pass out.




Grandma is still hanging out with us. We are having fun swimming in the pool and going on walks. It has been so great to have her here. Joshua has been having such a good time.
We are closing on a house next week. I can't wait to get i nto a place without so many stairs. I also can't wait for a garage.

No comments: