Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Home



We will give you a little preview of our house. Our living room needs a lot more color. We had to buy a new fridge. The old one was going out. The kitchen has plenty of cabinet space for us, so I was excited. In our dining room we will eventually need to upgrade our table. We still have to decorate, but that will all come with time.


We are in our new home. I am so excited. It is so nice to have a yard. The neighbors have been really nice. We just got the internet set up today, so we are getting back on track. We still need some furniture for our stuff, but we are doing well. The people at Church have been so great in helping us. They have done so much for us, I am not sure we can ever repay them for all that they have done for us. They have really helped us feel like we are at home.












The boys are doing great. Dallin is a great baby. He sleeps so well, not through the night but he will go down pretty easy. He is having some gas issues, but other than that he is great. He is also starting to smile a little bit. We will be blessing him on the first Sunday of September. Michael's parents are coming down. I am excited to see them. Joshua is doing better with the baby. He also pooped for the first time in the potty we got for him.





We have just been busy putting together the house and trying to get a new routine. Today is our anniversary. We have been married for three years now. It has been a great three years. I couldn't ask for a better husband. I feel so blessed.

No comments: