Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Blessing




We blessed Dallin on Sunday. It was a wonderful blessing. Michael's parents were down for the blessing. It was so fun to have them here. It went so fast, it almost seems like a dream that they were here. It was so nice to have family around again. We also spent time with Michael's Uncle David and his family. It was wonderful to have finally met them. We had a wonderful meal and great conversation at there house.


Joshua was happy to see his Grandma and Grandpa again. He has been asking where they are at the past couple of days. Dallin enjoyed Grandma putting him to sleep. She has a special talent. Michael and I of course had a good time showing off our kids, friends, and house. It did make me miss Rexburg.



Joshua has been repeating a lot of what we say. For some reason it seems when someone comes to visit he seems to all of sudden progress faster. I guess he just needs another confirmation other than Michael and I. :) He loves cars. We can not get him out of the car. We went to a Birthday party on Monday he sat in their toy car the whole time. It was even hard for us to get him to eat a cupcake! They are thinking of raising the driving age to 18 here, I am not sure Joshua will be able to make it! :)

No comments: