Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Helpful Joshua








Joshua has been very helpful lately. He helps me with the dishwasher. He will take all of silverware and put it into the drawer. He doesn't separate them but they all end up in the right drawer. I just have to make sure the dishes are clean when he decides to be helpful.


He also loves to separate laundry. Most people while separating laundry separate the darks and the lights. Joshua separates the clothes by Dad's and not Dad's. Dad is very much his favorite. He is constantly bringing me things and telling me that they belong to Dad.


He tries to help me with Dallin. He will wipe the baby's mouth. He can be a bit rough at times, like when the baby is sleeping and he wants to tug on his arms or legs. For the most part he is really cute with Dallin and likes to kiss him and lay next to him.


Dallin on the other hand does not like to sleep. He likes to be held. He is not hungry at night, but he just likes to be cuddled. He has not really given us a good nights rest in a long time. I try to let him cry it out, but then he wakes up Joshua and having two boys crying tests my patience in the early morning hours. I hope he grows out of it. He used to just fall right back asleep after I would feed him, but he just seems to want to be with Mom or Dad around 1 AM and on. He isn't napping well during the day either. He wants to be held. I try to let him cry it out then as well, but he doesn't ever settle down. My current plan is to let him not be overtired and strap him to me during the day if that is the only way he will sleep, which in turn I am hoping will lead to a better nights rest.



On a fun note the Young Women I am coaching won the Stake Volleyball Tournament. They are so awesome! I have had a great time getting to know them and watching them play. We go to Regionals on Saturday.


Go G1!







No comments: