We were going to go to the zoo, but it was cold and none of the animals were out. We decided to take our money that we were going to spend at the zoo and get him another present. We found a great deal on a kitchen. He loves it! He makes oatmeal and hot cocoa. Now this will help keep him entertained while I cook dinner.
We gave him chicken nuggets for dinner with ranch. He loves ranch. Then we had cake. I was going to practice making cute creative cake, but I didn't do it. It still tasted fine. He has his spoon covered in frosting but still decided to eat the left over ranch with it. YUM!
Overall it was a great day! We had a wonderful time. We had friends drop off a great little table and a book for him. His Grandparents gave him some fun toys and a bed in a bag. He was very blessed yesterday. I can't believe my baby is 2. We are very proud of Joshua and love him so much.

1 comment:
Already two!!! Were did the time go! Happy Birthday Joshua!
Post a Comment