Wednesday, December 17, 2008
It is December and Winter is Here
We have been covering up in our blankets and getting cozy it is so nice.
Dallin has started to open his Christmas presents. I figure maybe by Christmas he will have it all the way unwrapped. :)
It has snowed twice this month. Our heater has kicked on several times. It almost feels like Idaho weather and then the next day is like 70 degrees.
The weather almost kept us from having our Enrichment activity last night. I am so glad it is over. I think it went alright. I am so thankful for everyone who helped me. We have such a great Ward and they are so willing to help. Someday I will get the hang of the calling and have no anxiety, but by then I am sure I will be released so I can expand my horizons in another calling. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi, thanks for everything, I really apreciate all the things that you did for us (your advice and the bed!)...
im getting so excited but nervious at the same time!
And we understand your situation for dont comming, but I hope to meet you really soon.
PS. Thanks for write to me in spanish jeje
ps2... sorry for my bad english
Post a Comment