Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Dallin on January 15


I am a little late on blogging about his half Birthday, but better late then never. Dallin had his six month appointment and is doing great! He is weighing in at close to 19 lbs and about 28 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile in all categories. He is scooting around more, and today for the first time he was scooting forwards. He wasn't going fast but it was forward! He is sitting up lots better. He is also starting to enjoy different kinds of foods. He is growing up so fast! He also has been really loud. He making all kinds of sounds. I think Joshua is his favorite person. Joshua can make him laugh better than anyone. Dallin's face lights up when Joshua pays attention to him. It is so cute! According to Michael, Dallin said his first word yesterday. He said Dad, but like I said he has been making all kinds of sounds. We can let Michael think that Dallin was talking to him :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: