I had a great time this week. My friend Caroline came down for a visit. We tried going to a baseball game, and then it got cancelled due to the rain storm, but that was a fun adventure anyways. We went to go and visit the Hall family. We all hung out in New York. It was great fun.
We went from the above to the below, in four years. It is so great to see how everyone is growing up! I have such great friends!The Hall Family has a beautiful house. We got to hang out and catch up. It was so good to see everyone. It kind of reminded me, that I do have a life outside my two cute little boys. Poor Michael missed out and had to go to work even though the power was out.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun!!Cute pictures!
Post a Comment