This week has been a bit crazy. Our AC went down on us. We are very lucky however that we still have a home warranty and that it is only high 90s. We are also glad that we installed another fan in our living room. Currently we are waiting for the home warranty people to let the repair people know what they will allow them to do. I hope this process is speedy! In other repairs or rather improvements Joshua and Dallin have bunk beds! Dallin doesn't sleep there, but when bigger he will. Joshua is loving it. Michael did a great job putting them together.
Dallin turns one this month. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is trying to walk. He will pull himself to standing and can take one or two steps and then falls down and laughs at himself. He is so cute. Today we played in the sprinkler and he just sat under it and soaked it all in. (who can blame him when we have no ac :))
Joshua used to sleep next to Dallin on the floor sometimes, but since we got him an actual real bed he has been sleeping in it. I know this picture is a little blurry, but I was trying not to wake him. He is doing a little better with potty training, he will go like four days no accidents and then out of the blue it is like he forgets or doesn't want to go to the bathroom so going on himself sounds fine. Crazy boy! He has been so much more social recently. He has asked to play with friends and talking to strangers. My kids are just getting so big.

2 comments:
I hope you get the word from home warranty peeps asap so y'all can endure this TX Heat!
I love the new bunk beds! Joshua looks so sweet sleeping on the bottom bunk~
Boys look like they are growing up! They need to see their Aunt Jenny soon!
Post a Comment