Saturday, August 1, 2009
Just a Little West Update
Well, we have been so busy I haven't taken many pictures or had time to blog, so here is our little update. Joshua is really into running now. He likes us to watch him run as fast as he can go. He says he is a track star. He recently go into Bob the Builder, he loves it. He was never much into tv or movies but maybe his attention span is growing because now he loves them. Dallin is walking every where and getting in two more teeth. I think he is having a little growth spurt he is shoveling in his food and always wants more.
Today we had Super Saturday at church. I have been busy all week preparing and buying supplies. I am not very crafty but my enrichment leader is so she had to take lead on this enrichment activity. This is two of the projects I did. I have to show off when I manage to do anything crafty. Michael helped out in the nursery for me. He is so helpful with me in my calling, I don't know how people do things with out the support of a spouse. The boys did crafts as well. They made an airplane with Popsicle sticks and colored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment