Monday, September 7, 2009

Cowboys Stadium

We had a great weekend. On Friday Michael and I went bowling with a group of good friends. We had a blast. This Saturday Michael's brother and friend came down and we went to the BYU vs OU game at the new Cowboys Stadium. It was so much fun! As all of you know by now it turned out great. The stadium was so amazing. It was 78 degrees in the crowd was huge. We had to document proof that we were there, we won't ever get the chance again. Please ignore how bad I look. The game was so intense. Michael had some stranger hugging him.


We were seated pretty high, but we had a great view of the game. The huge screen tv also helped with that :)


I was suprised I had a voice after the game. I was also suprised by how nice the OU fans were. After the game they congratulated us and said good game. No one said anything mean around us. I think it speaks very highly of them, especially as you can see below we were out numbered by thousands!

Thanks Benjamin and Kirk for coming down and spending time with us! We had so much fun! Our kids did great with the babysitters. I was so grateful.


1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

Awesome that you guys got to be there! Fun stuff!!