Thursday, October 1, 2009

Puzzle and family pics

Joshua and I finished our North America puzzle. He wanted to look at pictures and not be in one, which is why he looks so sad. He can pick out Texas, and that is about it, but it was fun. Joshua is at that age where you never know what he is going to say. At Church I told him he could have a snack if he sat quietly and folded his arms until the end of the speaker. Then he looked at the speaker and yelled out Say Amen, Say Amen.

Dallin has been so moody, and throwing hug fits. He likes to bang his head on the floor and roll around. He is teething still, so I hope it will get better soon. He is doing well other than that. He is starting to say a few more words like Go and What's That.

We are trying to take a family picture. There is always one of us who isn't looking or smiling right. Oh well. We try. Michael has been busy cleaning gutters and working hard tearing up our bathroom with the Meagers.


2 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

What a nice family picture. I think it is great. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. What a smart Joshua you have. That just cracks me up about yelling at the speaker, too smart for his own good.

Sarah Stout said...

I know what you mean about family pictures, it is hard to get a good one with toddlers.

I love Joshua's story too. Too Funny!