After Idaho we traveled up to Utah. We had a wonderful time visiting with all of Michael's siblings. Rebecca had a full house to feed. Andy and Rebecca were wonderful hosts. We had a great time.

We had a great time catching up with everyone. We haven't seen most of them in a few years. It was nice to meet some of them as well. We hope we didn't offend anyone and that we will be welcomed back. :) (We can be a bit sarcastic)

We spent a wonderful Halloween there. The kids got all dressed up and went around the neighborhood. We had a huge group of kids.

We also decorated pumpkins. Everyone did such a great job decorating the pumpkins. I am sure they are the best on the block.
It was so fun. I hope we can go back more often, I want Joshua and Dallin to know their cousins. I guess we will just have to get rich so we can travel more :)

Dallin was pretty much attached to Michael's leg this whole trip so this was rare to see him with a smile in my arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment