This the best picture I have taken of the boys in a long time together. They don't usually cooperate for me. They are even all cute and ready for Church. I love my boys so much. They are getting so big and so cute. I love how Dallin is talking more and Joshua is getting better at his alphabet. I love how they play so well together (most of the time). I feel so blessed!
Michael got in with the boys since they were somewhat cooperative with taking pictures on Sunday. I think Michael needs a sweater vest in this pictures. :) This is also the longest Michael has gone with a beard. What do you think, should he keep it or shave it off?
Michael put up the lights outside our house. He is very proud and feels like we aren't the only ones on the block without lights. He wants to put up more but we are lacking in extension cords. I think it looks good enough. The boys just like the lights.

2 comments:
What handsome little boys you have. I love the picture of them in front of the Christmas tree. They are so cute. Tell Michael great job on the lights. That is amazing. I wish I had enough ambition to do that.
Boys in sweater vests...could not be cuter trix
Post a Comment