Sunday, August 29, 2010
Jenny's Birthday
We took Aunt Jenny bowling for her Birthday. Our original plan was to go to Studio Movie Grill, but we were not interested in any of the movies playing. We all decided to go bowling. Kids under 18 bowl the first game free, so we let the boys bowl. They loved it! They were so excited to knock down pins. It was a lot of fun.
This is the boys fake smiling for me, lovely I know. :) I just have to mention that team Joshua Dallin did better then Dad in the first game. :) Joshua and Dallin also had bumpers up and Michael didn't but still I had to give him a hard time.
Jenny blew us all out of the water with her bowling, but it was her Birthday after all. :) We love you Aunt Jenny and are so happy that you live so close to us!
We made her a "cake" (brownies, we just like them better). The boys did a great job singing Happy Birthday and I thought I got it on video but I thought wrong. Oh well. We ate pizza and rented a movie for the night. All and all a successful day. Well, at least it has to beat the funeral she went to last year for her Birthday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you so much for everything! Love you guys!
Post a Comment