I had an appointment last week to make sure my placenta had moved out of the way, so I got to see another little picture of our little girl. Yes, she is still a girl. ;) Michael saw this picture and the first thing he said was that our little girl was going to have a huge forehead. I thought it was a cute picture, but I am just Mom I guess. :) My sister Jenny said big foreheads run in our family so she wouldn't be surprised if she had a big forehead. Jenny did not see the picture though. The baby is doing great. She weighs 3lbs and is looking good. I am feeling really good as well.
Joshua had his primary program yesterday. He did great! He sang a little, which was better than I expected. He even said his line! I am so proud of my little boy. When we got to Church yesterday his eye started to weep a little. I was a little concerned, but we were there so didn't think much else about it. When we got home from Church his eye was swelling and running like crazy. I felt so bad for him. We had plans to play with friends today, but I couldn't let him go looking like that. When it was bed time he was begging for medicine, which for my kids is really saying something. They run away when I try to put a band aid on them. I took him to the doctor and he does have pink eye. I gave him the medicine and a few hours later the swelling is gone! yeah! I am sure it will take a few days to get back to normal but he said it is feeling a little better. Joshua has the alphabet down, we are working on neatness when it comes to writing some of his letters, but he does know them now. He is doing great with school!
Dallin is great as well. He does really well in nursery. He and Joshua fight a little here and there, but are usually best friends. We are still working on colors with Dallin, but he can count to ten. Dallin is a little more emotional then Joshua was, so sometimes things get interesting, especially when he is tired. Yesterday at Church he was so thirsty. He is not good at drinking out of the water fountain. He doesn't get enough water to satisfy him, so Michael went to the kitchen and got a ladle out and had him drink from there. He had to fill it like ten times, but the job was done. I think about bringing a cup but I then talk myself out of it figuring he can last until nursery where they give him a cup with water. Oh well. I am truly grateful to have such great kids. I love them so much and so proud of them. I am so blessed to be able to be home with them and watch them grow and teach them.


1 comment:
i think she looks perfect :) those are GREAT pictures of the boys too, hope joshua's eye is better soon!
ps, i thought he did great with the primary program too!
Post a Comment