We played hard with Grandma here. We loved having Grandma stay with us. She took the boys to the park and read lots and lots of books to them.
She helped me with Leah in the middle of the night. Leah is a big colicky and so she likes to cry when she is not asleep or eating. Grandma stayed up with her after I nursed her so I could get a couple hours of sleep. It was wonderful.
On Saturday we ventured outside again and showed Grandma where Aunt Jenny lives. We walked around the ponds and fed the ducks. Jenny, Michael, and boys stopped at the work out station to try them out. In the above pictures they are all working on their push ups.
The boys really enjoyed feeding the ducks. The day was just perfect. On Sunday we said goodbye to Grandma and we miss her already. We are so blessed with the help we received from her and all of our friends. I had some friends take my boys this morning and we have even received a few meals. We feel so loved.

No comments:
Post a Comment