Sunday, April 17, 2011

A little of this and that

A good friend of mine made this beautiful dress, and Leah looked adorable in it. The boys just love to be in the pictures, and they are adorable too. This week I had a scare at Walmart. There was a car speeding down the parking lot isle and Dallin decided to take off towards the Walmart doors. He was so close to being hit. If Joshua, Dallin, or I would have taken a step we would have been hit. It makes me wonder how any of us survived to be adults. :)
Dallin finally decided that we could go and purchase underwear for him. He picked out Thomas underwear. He was originally refusing to wear underwear or use the potty, so this was real progress for us. He has yet to use the potty, but once he went to the bathroom without telling me and went on the floor. Sometimes he will go outside and go, but with pants on still. He won't pull down pants or underwear to go but at least he hasn't wet on the carpet. If you are wondering about the leash, the boys like to wear the leashes and pretend they are horses and I drive them around the house.
This is what I call a guilt free nap. Michael is really busy with church and work so he feels bad if he doesn't help out at home. This is his way of helping out while being able to relax a little. :) He will ask me if the baby needs a nap, and when she does he volunteers to help with that. :) I am fine if he just takes a nap, but he for some reason always feels a little guilty.

No comments: