I hope everyone is having a fabulous Father's Day. Michael and I have wonderful Dads. We are so blessed. They both have been great examples to us. Michael is a great father to my children. The kids and I love him so much. We feel so blessed by all the wonderful men in our lives who help us to be better people.
We went to Dadfest yesterday and it was a blast. Michael ran his first 5K, and the boys got to run 50 yd dash. There were all kinds of activities. Jenny and her friend Tony ran as well. They all did very well. We dressed similar again. Go Team Lazy!!!They had a Father son look alike contest. We didn't win, but it was fun to watch. The boys got to be up on stage.
Jenny took second in her age division. She came in right behind number one. It was a really hot day. The temperature was 103 for the day.
They also had a climbing wall. Michael and Tony raced to the top. Michael won.

No comments:
Post a Comment