Joshua went to school today. I have had anxiety all summer about this day. It was so easy for him. He put his backpack in his locker and sat down on the rug with the other kids. He waved by and pretty much shrugged me off. I did pretty good myself. Dallin, Leah, and my van that wouldn't start were good distractions. I did think that Joshua and Afton were so cute walking back home with their little backpacks on.
This school is all high security they have to wear id badges and lanyards. I guess I really do live in a the city. A special thanks to Elise for helping me out my van decided not start an hour before school started. After all of that he made it and had a good time. He said he will go back tomorrow. He did however tell me he would like to take Fridays off. He was very disappointed that he still had to go to school on Friday.



No comments:
Post a Comment