Monday, October 3, 2011

Paul's Birthday and Wedding Pictures

It was Paul's birthday this weekend, or at least that is what Trixie and Brianna tell me. :)  It was really great Brianna called me up last Tuesday and asked if I wanted to fly out to visit them on his birthday.  It was really nice of her father to provide the free ticket. On Friday I flew out of Dallas to El Paso.  I was going to try and make it to Phoenix before Paul came home from school.  However I wasn't able to get a flight until latter at night.  Brianna was able to keep the secret though and they came and picked me up.  Paul and I ran into each others arms filled with overwhelming joy, oh who are we kidding this is Paul.  But I did get a smile so I know he was glad to see me.  It was a lot of fun to hang out with Paul, Brianna, and Susana.  They are a great family.  We watched conference, played video games, went to a museum, and watched transformers 3.  It was great!  Susana is really cute and Paul and Brianna are great parents.  I don't have the pictures yet so I will have to post them later.

On another note Jonathan sent us our wedding pictures.  It is amazing how young we look.  I guess kids make hair fall out, wrinkles everywhere, and bags under the eyes.  Anyway I thought I would share a few of my favorite photos.  We look pretty good back then, Trixie's says I look more distinguished now.(A nice way of saying, yes you look different but I still love you)

I love this picture, Trixie has a wonderful smile.  Of course she will get mad about me posting this stuff and remove it later, so hopefully you get to see this before it is deleted. :)

Pretty Flowers!

Me having to wash our car after Cameron and Page covered it with stuff.

Not the best picture of the cake, but it was pretty.

My little niece Willow.  She reminds me a lot of Dallin.


Trixie will hate this photo, but I love it.


I am the luckiest man ever.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

great post! We're so glad you come come. And love the wedding pictures!