Sunday, December 18, 2011

Vacation begins

Thursday was Joshua's last day of school for the year.   I was so looking forward to it.  I always thought I would be the Mom who wanted their kids in school, but instead I love having them home.  We are going to especially enjoy the time Michael has off.   




Leah's always changing and doing new things.  She loves to dance, and clap along to songs.  Currently, she especially loves to walk behind things.  The boys love encouraging her.  In this video you can hear how excited Dallin is for her.  It is so cute.  

 Dallin and I hang out at home while Joshua is at school.  On this day Dallin had a friend over to play with him.  My boys love their friends.  Every day they ask me if they can have someone come over or if they can go to someone else's house.  They are so social. I guess they can teach me a thing or two about being social.  :)

Dallin is so funny whenever he wears anything that has a hood, he feels like he has to have the hood on.  He will not take it off for anything.

We are looking forward to Christmas.  It has snuck up on us.  I haven't done any baking or anything, so I better get on it.  :)

No comments: