Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Leah!!!

The day started out early. I headed out to a 5 mile race, which is my longest so far. It was so cold and windy. I am actually very proud of myself! hee hee! The boys ran the 1k again. Dallin actually ran by himself. He did however turn around early when the other kids were coming back. He is so cute, and I am proud he did it by himself this time. Joshua and Dallin both did well and they recieved medals and trophys, which they are so proud of.


Dallin insisted on doing a mad face. Silly boy!




Leah is finally feeling better. Grandma Rasmussen got her this fun water table. The boys loved that she was sharing with them.

We of course made her a very chocolate cake. She loved it. She loves her chocolate! I guess she may get a little of that from me. ;)

We are so glad this little girl came into our lives. She is so happy. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn.

Elise made really cute balls, hippo, and hair accessories for Leah. She loved them. She had a great Birthday! She didn't want the day to end. It took some convincing that it was past bed time. She has a webiste of her wonderful products if you are interested. http://www.elisemade.blogspot.com/

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I love the cake picture! Happy birthday Leah!

Kristina said...

Mmm...chocolate cake always makes a birthday go from good to wicked awesome! That is great that your family ran with you. Great job on running 5 miles!