The boys were thumbing through an old Friend magazine and came across the CTR pretzels. Joshua asked if we could make them, and I agreed.

The boys were happy to help. They measured and poured ingridents in.

Afte the dough had risen I gave each of the boys a section. Dallin made the C, Joshua made the T and made the R.

We enjoyed them the rest of the day. We of course shared with Leah, but it was gone before Michael got home. Oops! :)
3 comments:
How fun!!! Hey I was wondering, the weekend that mom and dad will be in Texas, would you mind if I join you guys? I'm not sure if I can come because we might be in PA that week because Dustin's bro is leaving on a mission, but if not I would like to come, but I thought I should ask first?....
I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets to save some of the yummy goodness in our house for my husband. I remember seeing the recipe for CTR pretzels. They looked pretty awesome!
Yes, Jessica come! It would be awesome!
Kristina, you do nice things for your husband all the time, according to facebook. I am sure I have much to learn from ya!
Post a Comment