Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Year of Running


I have now been running for a year.  The picture on the left was me at my first race a 5K, and the picture on the right was me today.  I finished the 10 mile race.  The last two miles were tough for me, but I had good friends meet me at mile 9 to motiviate me to the finish.  I ran the whole thing.  I am proud of the progress I made in a year.  I love all the nice and friendly people at the races.  It is so fun to see all ages, shapes, and sizes running.  Okay end of my running brag.  :)  Thanks to all my friends and family who help motivate me!  I especially wouldn't be running if it weren't for my sister Jen.  She has been trying to get me to run for a long time.  I should have listened sooner!  She is awesome! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: