I had a Birthday on Wednesday. It was a great one. I received many wonderful gifts, messages, phone calls, and cards. I feel so loved! We even got rain. It was a good rain too! Thank yo uto everyone who helped make it special.
The boys started swim lessons! They are doing great! It is so fun to watch them learn and grow.
Joshua is saving a man from drowning. Friday was pool safety day so the whole day they talk about how to stay safe at the pool
Joshua is working on his floating. I haven't got a picture of it yet, but he is good floating on his belly, but is having trouble relaxing on his back.

1 comment:
Oh swimming lessons. I wish they would have gone on longer. Forest finally started to like them when he had 3 days left. I might put them back in just so he can have the experience again while he likes the water.
Post a Comment