Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Dallin!


We took Dallin and the kids to the pool for his Birthday.  They all had a great time!  It wore Michael and I out.  The sun can really take it out of you.  The boys love jumping in the pool. 

The boys love playing in the "deep" area so that is why they have the life jackets on.  They are getting to be pretty good swimmers.

Leah gets tired of swimming before the boys, so we hung out poolside for a while. 

After swimming we took the kids out to eat at Texas Roadhouse.  I was a little nervous since I have taken the whole family out to eat in a long time.  The kids did great, and loved it!

Dallin requested pizza for his Birthday, so on Saturday I was working on making the crust.  The boys decided to help me.  They looks so cute in their aprons.  :)

Dallin did well with presents.  He was very happy.

He loves ironman.  Michael decorated the cake.  We had a great time.

I don't have any stats for Dallin yet.  He goes to the Doctor next Monday, so I will fill you in later.  He is doing wonderful.  He is a great brother and son.  We are so glad he is in our family, and we get to watch him learn and grow!  We love you Dallin!  These four years have flown by!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Happy Birthday Dallin! What a great day to be born!

Jessica Clark said...

Love the cake!