Thursday, August 2, 2012

My little Olympians and Avengers

August if finally here, so the count down to school begins.  We are filling in our days with swimming and watching the Olmpics.  :)  Texas is really heating up this week with a high today of 108.  Michael is taking the Scouts camping.  I don not envy him at all.  It is going to be hot! 

The boys are getting so good at swimming.  They love it.  If I had to pick an Olympic sport for them today, I think they would do best in swimming.  ;)
 
 

Avengers is big at our house.  Even Leah gets into it.  The boys play it all of the time. 
 

We have been just hanging out lately due to the heat, but we are all well. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

Your kids are just adorable. That Leah is a cutie! It sounds like you are having a great summer. Good Job with all the running. You are amazing.

Brianna said...

My favorite is Leah being an avenger. So adorable! I wish we could get Leah and Susie together. All of her pictures remind me so much of my girl. I'm so glad you guys are going to NC for Thanksgiving. It will get great to see you all!

Kristina said...

We love The Avengers here, too. I can't believe it is that hot down there. Thank goodness for AC!