I went last weekend to South Dakota. I flew into what was supposed to be a big blizzard. It turned out to be only a little snow and lots of wind. It had been a while since I have been in tempatures that cold. It was great fun to hang with my parents. I also got a lot of work done at the store, so it all went well.
Michael survived for three days by himself here. Before I left Dallin informed me he liked Dad because Dad gives him juice, lets him play video games, and lets him burp. Michael did a good job while I was gone. He even had roses waiting for me at the airport. So sweet!
The next day after I arrived home we got snow! I must have brought it with me from South Dakota. :)
It was all melted by the end of the day. Joshua was hoping some of it would stick around so he could play in it after school, but that didn't happen. The rest of us took advantage and played in it.
Michael survived for three days by himself here. Before I left Dallin informed me he liked Dad because Dad gives him juice, lets him play video games, and lets him burp. Michael did a good job while I was gone. He even had roses waiting for me at the airport. So sweet!
The next day after I arrived home we got snow! I must have brought it with me from South Dakota. :)
It was all melted by the end of the day. Joshua was hoping some of it would stick around so he could play in it after school, but that didn't happen. The rest of us took advantage and played in it.
1 comment:
that's a great pic of leah :)
Post a Comment