I knew it would be hard for me to plan much for Michael's Birthday due to the baby, so before we had the baby I kept pestering him on what he wanted to do. He finally decided on paint ball. He went last weekend and had a good time. He came home with a few welts.

The boys picked out a nerf gun for him. They all had fun shooting each other with darts.
The boys picked out a nerf gun for him. They all had fun shooting each other with darts.
We had a tasty steak and potato dinner with cheese cake for desert.
We are so lucky to have Michael in our lives. He is a great Dad and husband. He works so hard, and we appreciate all that he does. I have been espeically grateful lately since he has picked up some of the slack around here since I seem to spend a good chuck of time nursing the baby. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment