Saturday, August 3, 2013

Relay and Spray Park Fun


As you can tell Leah worked really hard on her 1K race.  ;)

The boys ran really fast and was under 4 minutes in the 1K.  They don't time it, but I just looked at my watch and it was around 4 min.

Lots of kids at the 1K race. 

I have an awesome husband who supports my running.  He even took the third spot on the relay team.  It is so hot to run in August, and there is a really steep hill on this course.  We surivived and had a good time.  Tony also ran, and Jenny got to watch the kids in the shade. 

This is my first year running with boys.  Usually I have an all girls team.  I was a little nervous this time around because I have been battling tendonitis, but it has been getting better. 

As usual in the summer we hit the spray park.  I took Evan in this time.  He didn't seem to mind it at all.

We also took Rylan.  He slept through the whole experience.  :)
 

Leah likes to get under the bubble and sing really loud.  I thought it was funny.

We are having a great summer.  It is back up to triple digits with heat index around 107, so summer hit us full force.  Cooking is now a chore.  :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: