Monday, September 9, 2013

Labor Day and other happenings..


These are the faces of Evan when I try to give him something other than milk.  Crazy kid.  I have never had a kid who did not like food.  Oh well, cheaper for me, and easier diapers.  :)

I raced on Saturday.  It was 5 miler.  It felt great!  I love running in the Fall.  The boys ran as well.  They are so fast!

We got a new AC system on Friday.  I took Leah and Evan to Aunt Jenny's house to beat the heat while they were installing.  Aunt Jenny left her make up out and Leah decided to take advantage.  Crazy girl!  I felt bad.  She decided to use the mascara on the toilet as well. 

On Labor Day we went to the Lake.  We had a grea time!  The weather was perfect!

We had lots of family and a few friends eat and play in the lake with us.
 

It was a nice relaxing day!  The boys loved the lake and swam for hours!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: