The boys just got their first report cards of the year, and I got to go to parent teacher conferences. The boys are doing great. I know this is a brag post, but I gotta do it. ;)

Joshua got Es in all of the subjects which is the highest you can get. :) Joshua's teacher said he was very studious. ha ha. It is not a word I would use to describe him, but glad that he is studious at school. He loves getting AR points, so he is reading lots. He has already earned his second personal pan pizza.

Joshua got Es in all of the subjects which is the highest you can get. :) Joshua's teacher said he was very studious. ha ha. It is not a word I would use to describe him, but glad that he is studious at school. He loves getting AR points, so he is reading lots. He has already earned his second personal pan pizza.
Dallin was super achiever for his class. He enjoys school. Mrs. B says he is doing great, and she enjoys having him in class. She has him in her top reading group. :)

1 comment:
Smart boys! Good job Trixie!
Post a Comment