Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cooling off and more awards


Joshua received the Super Achiever award for his class.  He also got a perfect report card again.  :)

Dallin was awarded the music award.  He also had a perfect report card.  I am so proud of my boys.  :)
We watched Rylan on Saturday while Jenny went for a run.  Evan is known for trying to eat other babies.  He gets so excited when other babies are around.  Rylan sruvived.  :)  Evan was pretty nice.
 

Dallin had Thanksgiving in his class.  He had a great time.  He is really enjoying school.  He made the cute hat and ate turkey and pumpkin pie.

It cooled off around here so now the leaves are changing colors.  It is beautiful!  It also my favorite time of year!  Leah, Evan, and I met friends at the park and I took a few pictures of the fun.I didn't capture the beauty of the trees, but the kids are cute.  :)

They were loving the swings. 

We are excited for Thanksgiving next week.  I love Thanksgiving!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

elise said...

we've been enjoying the leaves for weeks now! they seem to be lasting a lot longer than I expected... i'll post pics soon :) I still wish you and jenny could come run with me here! it's plenty cooled off, and gorgeous! congrats to the boys and all their awards too! (my girls just got their first quarter awards too)