Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Joshua!


Joshua is 7 years old now.  The time just flies by.  He is an amazing boy!  He is doing wonderful in school.  He listens to me, and does what he is told.  (most of the time)  He loves any and all sports.  He loves science.  He is curious about how things work and where things come from.  He also loves math.  When walking home from school Dallin and Joshua will be quizzing each other on math problems.   We are blessed to have him in our lives.  We love you Joshua!!!

He opened up a few gifts.  We are suppose to do a run on Saturday for his Birthday, so hopefully that will work out.  A storm is moving in so the race may not happen. 

He requested a Texas Longhorn cake or Dallas Cowboys cake.  I figured I could do a star better then a Longhorn, so Cowboys it is.  It broke Michael's heart that it was no BYU or Broncos, or for me the 49ers but I guess we are raising an independent child.  :)  This cake does not compare to my sister in laws who are super talented at decorating, and they make beautiful cakes, but it will do.  :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica Clark said...

I thought the cake looked great.