Leah is so spunky. At Church a friend of ours nicknamed her the Texas Tornado. I think it fits. She is very independent. She finds a way to get what she wants. She is the perfect mix of girly and rough and tumble. (nothing wrong with being girly or rough and tumble, I just like the balance she has) She fits perfectly in our family. She loves singing and dancing. She loves to read books and go to the library. Dress up is one of her new favorite things to do.
Aunt Jenny and Uncle Tony got her this cute Minnie out fit. She loves it!
We made Mickey and Minnie mouse pizzas. I didn't get a picture before we ate, so I manufactured one. When I would ask Leah what she wanted for dinner she would tell me Minnie mouse, so this is what we came up with.
She has the best reactions to presents. She was so excited to open everything up. She was blessed with so many great Minnie mouse gifts. :)
Aunt Jessica and Uncle Dustin got her this cute tea set. My boys are awesome big brothers and will play tea party with her.
Happy Birthday Leah bug!






No comments:
Post a Comment