Sunday, April 13, 2014

Blue Bonnet Season!

Michael just got back from Arizona.  He brought back scorpion suckers for the kids.  Leah wasn't sure she wanted to eat it.  

It is Blue Bonnet season again and per Texas tradition I tried to squeeze in a little picture.  The weather wasn't great.  It was really windy and then started to rain on us, but we got it in.  :)  Jessica has her hands full when she takes our family pictures next week.  It is hard to get everyone looking.  ha ha

Evan looks so tired.  He was not enjoying the wind.  He is walking all over the place now.  I  can't believe how big he is.


Joshua is busy with soccer and loves playing outside.  He is really enjoying reading.  He loves science and has been reading a quite a few tornado books.  He gets excited about storms.

 Dallin is busy with soccer as well.  He is reading pretty good himself.  Dallin loves gym and art.  He got into an argument the other day with Joshua over when his hair would start falling out like Dads.  I had a good laugh listening to that conversation.
Leah is happy almost all of the time.  She is a great helper.  She loves to sing, and to color.

2 comments:

Jessica W. Clark said...

Cute pictures! I still haven't taken pictures with the blue bonnets yet.

Brianna said...

I love the picture of you and your 4 kids. So cute!