Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

 This is picture of the wonderful things my children made for me for Mother's Day.  They did a wonderful job at making me feel special.

Michael got me a running visor and new socks that are suppose to help prevent blister.  I can't wait to try them out.  Thank you!  Michael and I have great mothers and grandmothers.  We have wonderful examples in our lives.  We love and miss our Moms lots.  We hope they both have a wonderful Mother's Day!

We had a big storm and got close to six inches of needed rain.  I enjoy the occasional storm.  This picture doesn't do it justice, but it was raining cats and dogs. 

 We had wicked winds and Torando warnings as well.  We lost a tree.  It didn't hit any cars, people, or house, so we are in good shape.  :)  No tornadoes touched down, it was all precautionary.
The house next door has a tree that branch fell into our yard.  The tree needs to be chopped down, but the house is foreclosed.  We are hoping the bank will take care of this.  We lost one more smaller tree that came down today.  I guess the our yard will be easier to maintain. now.  :)  My kids take after me and enjoy the storm.  I am glad they don't get scared and can enjoy it with me.  

No comments: