We decided to go out camping before it got too hot out. We invited the Clarks and Cruz families. We went to Dinosaur Valley State Park. We loved it. Evan is a great camper. He went to sleep while Michael and I had to yell at the big kids to sleep for hours. I guess that is how it goes. They were all up before 6 AM.
The boys love camping. They have been counting down the days until we got to go, and now are asking non stop when we'll go again.
I love Thomas's pose for this picture. :)
Evan wandered around and got really filthy, but he was so good the whole time.
Jessica is good at posing as well. I guess that is where Thomas gets it from. :)
We went out hiking to find dinosaur tracks.
We had to cross the water to find the tracks, but found some good ones. It was fun to see, and my kids loved it.
We of course have to stand by the life size dinos.
This was Rylan's first camp out. He made sure to keep his parent's on their toes. We had delicious food and the whole time.
We had a great time. I am going to have to steal other people's pictures, because ours weren't the best. It is hard to take photos and take care of little ones too. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment