Sunday, September 14, 2014

Grandparents day and beard no more

The beard as we know it was shaved today.  Evan wouldn't go near Michael at first.  Leah remarked how she likes beards and he should get it back.  At Church today Michael heard everything from you look so young to you looked younger with a beard.  At least I think he's cute either way.  :)

This week was busy with meetings and work, so not much to report. 

Joshua's school had Grandparents day on Friday.  Since his Grandparents live far away I went.  I really really like his new school.  They are so hands on and hardly any homework.  They also have recess every day!  yeah!  Leah enjoyed some ipad time while we were there too.  Joshua had to make a stick figure to represent his heritage.  I forgot to get a picture so I'll have to do that when he gets it back, but I think it turned out ok. 


No comments: