Sunday, December 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Joshua!

My boy turned 8!  I can't believe it.  I can't be old enough to have an 8 year old.  I remember when he was first born I couldn't wait for him to reach the next milestone, and now I want to stretch each moment just a little bit longer.  We celebrated by bowling with family and eating at Braums.  He is a delight to have in our family.  We are so blessed!  He is so bright and talented!  I will post more pictures when Michael can get the pictures off of his phone.  He said it gives him a headache to download photos so he will do it later.  :)  ha ha

Joshua will be baptized on December 27 and we are excited for him!  He is doing very well in school.  He has had straight a's all year.  He loves hanging with his siblings and science is his favorite subject.  Happy Birthday Joshua we love you!




No comments: