Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Joshua worked hard on his project for school.  He had to recreat the WWII Memorial.  I think he did a pretty good job.  He will be in his first play on Tuesday.  I am excited to see how he does.

I made heart shape pizza for Valentine's Day!

The kids got plenty of candy. Michael got me a nice gift and made delicious cheesecake.  I got a Michael and little something and made the pizza.  All in all and not a bad day.

Leah and Evan went to a Birthday party with me on Saturday.  Leah had a blast in the bounce house.  Evan wouldn't go near the thing.  I forced him in once when it was empty but he wouldn't let me go.  He only enjoyed jumping when I was holding him.  Evan ended up getting sick afterwards.  I think perhaps an overload of sugar.  

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments: