Joshua had a talent show for scouts. He showed off his balloon making skills.
He received his bobcat and some other awards. The banquet was really nice! He has some great leaders.
We got snow here and the kids loved it!
Evan had a Birthday! I can't believe my baby is two! He is growing way too fast!
He is weighing in at 28 pounds and 35 1/2 inches tall. He is healthy and quite the snuggler.
Evan has a huge sweet tooth so he was pretty happy about his cake! Grandma and Grandpa West came for the Jessica's baby blessing, so Evan had got to enjoy them for his Birthday.
It was fun to have family around and celebrate baby Peter and listen to his sweet blessing.
I guess I was too busy to take too many pictures. I guess that means we had fun.
We are having another snow day today. We got four inches last night. We had fun building our snowman.









No comments:
Post a Comment