Sunday, May 24, 2015

More Rain and a little fun at the Arboretum


It rained a little in the morning so we almost stayed home.  I am so glad we didn't.  It turned out to be a beautiful and fun day.

The Arboretum here set up flower houses and has Texas inspired fun for the kids.

The kids had a blast with the hay bales.

We had a great time with our friends.

After lunch we relaxed and the kids played in the creek.

They loved wading in the creek.

After the Arboretum I had to pick Dallin up from school and both kids were sleeping soundly.  

Have I mentioned that it has rained here?  It has rained just about everyday.  The kids got into a huge puddle and were covered.

Luckily I headed out to PTA meeting, so Michael got to take care of the mess this time.  I end up changing Evan several times a day.  If there is a puddle he will jump in it.

No comments: