We celebrated my Birthday yesterday with the bloomin' 4 miler. It was fun!
All the kids did the 1K. Evan was smiling the whole time he ran. It was cute.
The kids got a flower for finishing the 1K.
My wonderful sister watched my kids so Michael and I could race, and then she watched them again at night while Michael and I went to dinner and a movie. Thank you Jenny! It was a great Birthday!
Dallin's has the cutest freckles. He is hanging out waiting for his race to begin.
Beautiful view of the lake while Ry is playing with the beach ball.
Earlier this week Leah took scissors to her hair.
I tried to even it out and make it look a bit more presentable. She loves her new hair style!
I went to Joshua's awards assembly with Leah and Evan. They weren't in the mood. By the time Joshua got his award Evan was crying. These are looks I received while trying to take a picture of Joshua getting his award. He is back there behind the staring ladies. ha ha The camera would auto focus on them instead of the kids. I left the assembly early due to my kids. Not a shining Mom moment for sure. I didn't bother the people too long I just wanted one pic of Joshua receiving an award and that is when Evan had a huge melt down and we left shortly after.
I got a better picture once we got home. He got the A honor roll all year and the hardest worker! I am so proud of my kids. Dallin finished out a great school year too! Next year I will have a second and third grader










No comments:
Post a Comment