We have had a crazy week here so I haven't gotten this post up. The pictures aren't in any organized order either, but I'm too tired to fix it. The post must go up. :) We went to Southern Utah for the West Reunion. It was the first time his siblings have all gotten together in years. We had a blast!
There was a little relaxing. :)
We did a rain gutter regatta. The kids had fun.
Hanging out with Grandpa.
The cabin had 10 bedroom with 10 families staying there.
We got to explore Bryce Canyon for a little bit.
We also went to Zions National Park. Weather was much better for this day.
The boys had fun rock climbing.
Leah had fun dressing up with her cousins.
Lots of Nerf wars and tag. Fun lawn games all around.
Jennifer bought every glow sticks or light sabers as the kids would tell me.
The kids did great on the car ride.
Evan did awesome on the car ride.
My kids love hotels! Goofy kids!
This is back to the Emerald pools at Zion. Leah ended up hiking 3 miles!
Resting after a hike.
Paul and Jessica fighting. ha ha It made me laugh.
We had a great time. It was so fun to see everyone! Can't wait for the next one!






2 comments:
2 pictures of me and I'm asleep in BOTH! Ha ha!!
Lol I only brought out the camera a few times. Sorry Bri
Post a Comment