Sunday, September 20, 2015

Michael was gone for the week, but he still found time to cuddle with Evan.  Our kids love books.  I find myself reading the same ones many many times, and we go to the library weekly.

The kids had Grandparents day at school.  Dallin had to turn this figure into an ancestor.  We decided on a pioneer.  I think it turned out okay.  I usually have Michael deal with the artsy stuff, but he was gone.

We had another Saturday full of soccer.  Leah scored her first goal!  I was so excited and was debating whether to take a pic, but was afraid I would miss it while digging for phone.  I just enjoyed it and didn't get a picture.  Dallin and Joshua's team is really good this year. The other coach asked if they could play with them to learn from them.  Joshua and Dallin's team are doing really well at passing the ball.  Dallin scored 4 times and Joshua scored 1.  It is fun to see how they are growing and learning.  Evan can't wait for his turn!

No comments: