Sunday, May 1, 2016

End of April Fun

I went out to ice cream with Dallin and he was talking about a book he was reading called Lawn Boy.  He said he wanted to mow the law.  I told Michael and they loved it. 

I am sure the fun won't last, but we'll take advantage while it does.

Leah wanted a turn as well.

We took the boys to a Rough Rider game.  

We got there early to stock up on the all you can eat hot dogs.

The boys got to stay up way past their bed time.  They loved it!

We aren't great with selfies.

We had awesome seats.  Dallin was disappointed that he didn't catch a foul ball.  Several foul balls went up and over our heads.

It was dog night at the park, so we got to see dogs performing tricks.  The boys loved it!

Evan and Leah got some fun in too.  Aunt Jenny and Uncle Tony took them for the night.  Leah has been chatting non stop about how much fun she had.  

No comments: