Sunday, September 4, 2016

Aaron is here!

The reason for my delay in blogging last week.  Exhaustion.  ha ha

I went into labor at night again.  I was already tired from a cold I was trying to get over.  This was the earliest my baby has ever come!

Midwives are awesome!  They are so helpful and positive.  Michael did a great job too!

Baby came right before 6 AM.  I wanted a peaceful water birth, but I was so done laboring and exhausted.  I did give birth in water but I was loud like they show on TV.  ha ha  I wasn't that way with Evan.  Oh well, baby made it with no problems.

He weighed in at  8lbs 14 ounces.  20 1/2 inches long.  Head was 13 1/2 circumference.  

He doesn't cry too much and the kids love him.

The only issue we had was placenta took an hour to come out.  The midwives had called the ambulance to come transfer me.  Michael gave me a blessing at the suggestion of one of the midwives and then the placenta came out as I heard the approaching sirens.  We sure are blessed and I was so grateful that I didn't have to go anywhere.  We were all thanking God after that.  

Evan adores the baby.  He loves to kiss the baby and is a a great big brother.

Leah enjoys the baby as well.  She likes to pick out his outfits.

Joshua helps out when I need it.  He is a great big brother.

Dallin loves holding the baby.  He is so glad there is another boy in the house.  ha ha  

Aaron is back up to birth weight already and doing pretty good.  

He only cries when he is in need of something.

Sleeping newborns are so peaceful.  

No comments: