The top is the first day and the bottom is the last day. I think my kids looks more excited about the first day. lol
I spent a couple of hours at the school for the awards ceremony. It was nice to have my Mom watch Aaron at home. He wouldn't have enjoyed hanging out that long.
Leah had a great year. She loves school. She has learned so much. She is great at following rules and doing what she is supposed to do. She loves to draw and write notes for everyone.
Leah received the good citizenship award and most likely to get good grades. She is ready for first grade. She is testing very well! I can't wait to see her continue to grow and learn.
Dallin was on the silver honor roll all year long.
He works very hard and always follows the rules. He enjoys math and loved his robotics club. He loves funny books like Big Nate . I am excited to see him take on 4th grade.
Joshua got silver honor roll all year as well. He also was Math Mastermind several times. Math and Science are always his highest grades. I am so sad he only has one year left of elementary school. I am looking forward to to see him grow, but sad how fast it is all going.







No comments:
Post a Comment